As a company, Macdonald Sporrans is celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary this year. To celebrate we’re looking for your help in creating an exclusive hipflask to be sold across our sites which include buyahipflask.com. For all sites and company history, browse the blog and get to know us a little better.
We’re looking for a stunning new design to feature on an exclusive range of hip flasks. We’re open to new and fresh designs, so feel free to wow us with your artwork. Always bear in mind the design guidelines (below) and examples of existing designs. Simple designs usually engrave well.
Artwork should be:
- Black and white images with white backgrounds
- Clear, crisp lines with smooth edges
- As large as possible (preferably greater than 500 pixels in height and width) – the image may be scaled down to fit appropriately on the item.
- Should be supplied as a .gif, .jpg or .pdf
One lucky winner will have their design engraved onto a limited edition run of hipflasks. They will also win two of these flasks, one for themselves and another for a friend.
How To Enter
Submit your design by email to email@example.com. The subject line should be Hip Flask Design 2014 followed by your name. Entries must be received by midday (BST) on 31st July 2014.
Terms And Conditions
- Any logo submitted that does not follow the design guidelines cannot be considered.
- You are not allowed to submit a design that is for sale or has been sold to another party and it must be your own original work.
- By entering this competition you are granting Macdonald Sporrans the right to use of your image including for production, use on the websites and social media.
- Prize cannot be substituted or transferred.
- Macdonald Sporrans will credit the winner with the design.
- If design is suitable for print on tankard we reserve the right to also engrave on a tankard.
- All entries should be received no later than 31st July. The winner will be chosen and contacted within 1 week. If you have not heard from us before 8th August unfortunately your design has not been chosen.
We look forward to seeing your entry. Good Luck!