Online shopping can be a lot easier, quicker and cheaper than visiting the high street. We try to make the process as easy as possible for you. You’ll find a range of great gift ideas across all of our sites and over the next few weeks we’ll publish gift guides to help with your selection. Make sure you’re signed up to our newsletters to receive these updates.
To make the Christmas shopping process as stress free as possible, follow these top tips:
- Don’t use a shared email address. After going to all the effort of finding the perfect present, you wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise by the recipient seeing the order confirmation email.
- Have the parcel delivered to work. Most of us have better things to do than wait in line at the post office to collect a parcel. Why not have the parcel delivered to work or to a relatives house where you know someone will be available to sign for it.
- Gift receipts. If the present is being shipped directly to the recipient (within the UK), add a note to the order and we can send the order without an invoice.
- 365 Returns. Don’t worry about the gift not being quite right. We offer Free 365 returns which means you don’t have to rush to get this back to us for refund or exchange. We also have prepaid labels available in the returns section of each site so it won’t cost you a thing.
- Allow time for postage. We can ship worldwide, but please take into consideration the last postage dates wherever you are. Some items do take a little time to make before sending so order as far in advance as possible.
Follow these top tips over the Christmas period and enjoy stress free gift shopping. Please feel free to share to help others.